Friday, June 19, 2009

I climbed out from under my rock

Thanks to those of you who have visited me. You've convinced me to post! I guess I've been a bit lazy. Here are the things that I've been working on. I am obsessed with art journaling! I mean truly obsessed! Below are a couple of pages that I've done recently. The boy on the red page is my son Alex. The other pink page with the eye on it is a poem that I have fallen in love with by Bertrand Russell. Enlarge the photo to read the full poem.












This a notebook that I altered for the Shabby Chic Altered Notebook swap that I hosted. I had so much fun making the paper flowers. I book pages I used to make the flowers are in Spanish. I swear I looked high and low for a French book, but no luck.







And finally....just look at this handsome guy. I caught him hanging out in a tree. His colors were so vivid I just couldn't resist.


1 comment: